Monday, August 07, 2006

D. J. DAN LIVE! UPDATE

An important notice was posted today on D.J. Dan's website concerning the LIVE! podcast. Direct your browser to the D.J. Dan site and click on "Podcast Archives." You'll find the following announcment:

Podcast Archive

Next podcast...Who loves ya?

When DJ Dan promises more details he sure as heckfire gives em!

1) Do you have a question that's burned a hole through your brain, trashed your limbic system and kept the ole ticker ramped up to 8000 RPMs? Well, my poor ConspiraSpy, DJ Dan takes pity on your plight! If your question is good... no, GREAT, I will answer it LIVE LIVE LIVE on my Friday, August 11th show! So, get cracking! Send those emails to conspiraspiesunite@hotmail.com!

2) The live show will be on 8/11 at 11 PM Pacific Standard Time, ConspiraSpies!

But, DJ Dan, you ask, where do I tune my interweb browsing software? And when? How do I HEAR THE SHOW??? Sorry kids... you know as well as I that the EYES OF THE MAN are constantly sweeping, searching for good ole DJ Dan. And I ain't gonna let em shut me down!

But, I gotta compromise. The TRUTH is too IMPORTANT to HIDE! So, twelve hours before the show, and not a minute sooner, I'll release the final details. Risky? You bet. But it's the best I can do to throw those loonybirds off the trail.

Til Friday!

Note: It looks like Dan has given us a time and a contact e-mail address for his upcoming LIVE! podcast. The only other thing we have to wait for now is the medium, which he tells us will be release 12 hours prior to the podcast. That would be 11AM Pacific Standard Time on 08/11.

Also, if you click on the words LIVE LIVE LIVE you'll be taken to the video announcement of D.J. Dan's LIVE! podcast. We all need to think clearly on what questions should be asked. Let's give him our best!

From collaborator amelia crater this thought:
I reviewed the video on his site and the only icon that's there the whole time is the little flying saucer. Since he's been referencing the X-Files all over the place in his recent posts and Speaker referenced X-Files in People, I'm going to make a prediction that the live webcast will be found by clicking that icon on D.J. Dan's site at the appointed hour and time. Or perhaps that icon will go live and offer another clue to where the broadcast will be aired. However, because that also seems too obvious and easy, I'm probably wrong.

No comments: