Tuesday, September 26, 2006

THE HANSO FOUNDATION WEBSITE UPDATE

The Hanso Foundation website was updated today with the following statement by Alvar Hanso:

“To All:

The path of secrecy is a slippery slope. While necessity may dictate, at times, that we shade ourselves and our work from the all-too-often harsh light of inquiry; habitual secret-keeping can mire even the noblest of intentions in shadow. It is this shadow I feel prey to, blinded not only to the actions of colleagues like Dr. Thomas Werner Mittelwerk, but also to the works of my own hand.

I fear the lessons learned have cost many their happiness. Some few have even lost their lives. My regret for this is endless. But, I assure you now, as I did then, that the work of The Hanso Foundation has always been intended to bring rebirth to a dying land and a dying people.

Our methods must change. As of this moment, The Hanso Foundation enters a period of restructure and overhaul. Transparency and oversight will be our guiding principles, excellence in communication and response to feedback our greatest strengths. To save humanity, we need first tap into just that – our humanity.

Much time has passed – perhaps too much. Thanks to the tireless efforts of my daughter, Rachel Blake, and a worldwide movement set against the dark entity that was Thomas Mittelwerk’s regime, I have been exonerated and freed from imprisonment. Thanks to the grace and foresight of the Global Welfare Consortium, we at The Hans Foundation have been given a second chance to build a future that can support, enrich, and cradle us all in peace and joy.

It is to this I dedicate my life and my Foundation. My only hope is that you will join me.

Namaste,
Alvar Hanso
(Signed) Alvar Hanso

LEP ERI IGA WWPDP MFI EOI

Life-Extension Project – Educational Outreach Imperative – Institute for Genomic Advancement – Mathematical Forecasting Initiative – World Wide Wellness and Prevention Development Program – Educational Outreach Imperative – The Hanso Foundation”
This is quite an elegant exit by Alvar Hanso and Company. Smells like sequel to me.

If you hover your mouse over the word “humanity” in the third paragraph you will hear the old music that indicated a change or a hidden clue. Click on the word and the screen flashes black, which brings back so many memories, and you will then hear the following message from Dr. Thomas Werner Mittelwerk:

“You’ve taken a battle but that’s all it was, a battle. Humanity needs me now more than ever. I have the virus. I have the will and I will not fail.”

In the background this strange image of TWM floats.

Can you say TLE2?

No comments: